Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, September 13, 2010

-Jun Njan- restaurant @Grand Indonesia Mall, Jakarta


I went to GI for fitness yesterday. But, couple hours before that I stopped by at -Jun Njan- restaurant at west part of Grand Indonesia mall to have my lunch.



First, I order "asparagus soup with crab meat". I never tried this soup before, but I don't really like it. The taste is OK, but the crab is not cleaned properly so everytime I bite the crab meat, there's always the shell of the crab. So, it's kind of annoying for me and I can't savor my food so much when I got interrupted by that stupid shells! Not my recommendation to order this one.


Then, I ordered "fried squid Jun Njan sauce". This one is my favorite dish from this restaurant. The squid is always so soft, never found any that's chewy in texture. The sauce is salty and has a little sour taste. The best squid dish ever for me! I always ask for this dish whenever I go to Jun Njan restaurant.

Jun Njan restaurant has a lot of branches. I know they have it at Grandi mall, Jl. Batutulis (Pecenongan area), Pluit area, also inside Urban Kitchen (like a food court in mall like Plaza Indonesia), and some other places that I can't recall. You just gotta have the squid! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)