Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, September 13, 2010

-Hoka Hoka Bento- @Plaza Indonesia mall, Jakarta


Per request of Sarry, I went and have lunch at Hoka-Hoka Bento restaurant today at Plaza Indonesia/EX mall. I love their "chicken katsu". It's crispy and the meat is tender and the taste is just right. I never found any other restaurant that beat their "chicken katsu", even the upscale Japanese restaurant doesn't beat it.

The salad that comes with the dish is also has great mayo sauce on it. I don't really like salad, but I always managed to finish this one. Loveeee it!

1 comment:

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)