Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

trying "chicken pi-than congee" at Imperial Jade Sichuan, Plaza Indonesia mall, Jakarta


I went to Imperial Jade Sichuan again to try out their congee =). So, I ordered the "chicken pi-than congee", it came with little cubes of chicken breast meat, pi-than or you might call it a century egg tidbits, and crispy wonton skin. I ordered "jellyfish" for my side dish, too.

The congee is nothing special by itself. But, since I loved their "jellyfish", eating them with the congee is heaven on earth hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)