Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

"putu bambu" @Pluit area, Jakarta


I was looking for a late night snack couple days ago, but because of Lebaran holiday, most of them still closed. But, when I passed the Pluit area, I noticed the stall that sells "putu bambu" is open =). So, I decided to buy some.

Putu bambu is made from rice flour and it's filled with palm sugar then steamed. It's served with shredded coconut. This stall sells a great "putu bambu", it's really fragrance, the sweetness is just right and not petty on the filling and topping =P

Other than "putu bambu", this stall also sell great "lopis (green and black versions available), putu mayang and klepon". I would review them some other time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)