Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

-Soup- Restaurant @Plaza Indonesia Mall, Jakarta

Yesterday, I went to Plaza Indonesia to get a haircut =) After that, me and my mom decide to go to the Soup restaurant located near Kuppa restaurant. The Soup restaurant is famous for its Chinese herbal soup and deer meat dishes.


We ordered "salt and pepper soft shell crab". They used small soft shell crabs, sliced them and deep fried them. So, it's really crunchy, but they are lack of meat. So, it's alright but not that great in my opinion. If you like your soft shell crab really crunchy, you should go for it =)


No, this is not deer. =P We ordered the "black pepper beef". The beef is really soft, but it's expected because they cut it into small and thin cut. The taste is salty enough and also spicy from the black pepper, sliced chili and ginger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)