Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, September 16, 2010

"New York Cheesecake" at Miki Ojisan No Mise shop @Plaza Indonesia Mall, Jakarta


I finished my haircut @Plaza Indonesia mall yesterday and still got to wait like half an hour for my mom to finish her facial. So, I walked around the mall and got tempted by -Miki Ojisan No Mise- cheesecake. It's located near the children area which called Miniapolis, I think. It's beside the Famous Amous stall.

I ordered the "New York Cheesecake" because I love the bottom portion of it that contains graham crackers. The cheesecake texture is creamy and soft. The taste is not too sweet for my tastebud so I love it. And the graham crackers adds crunchy texture and fragrance into the cheesecake. It's just perfect half an hour break for me hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)