Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

-Kiyadon- @Grand Indonesia mall for girls night out


So, last night I went for dinner at -Kiyadon- Grand Indonesia with my girls =). I mentioned before in this post http://yummieonmytummie.blogspot.com/2010/08/kihana-restaurant-plaza-indonesia.html that -Kiyadon- and -Kihana- is actually the same except the price seems higher at -Kihana- & I also mentioned that I will try to order the same salmon dish as I had the other day (out of the menu, they don't have "salmon mentaiyaki" at -Kihana-), so I did.

I ordered salmon with mayo and tobiko sauce. It came out like 20mins after I ordered it, and I was disappointed. The salmon still has the fishy smell on it, it's not juicy enough, and the skin is not crispy like the one at -Kihana-, the sauce is also not that good.

Then, we ordered the "banana pizza" for dessert. It's a thin pizza dough baked to great crispiness and the topping are banana and dark chocolate sprinkle. The crispiness of the pizza is really good!! The banana also really sweet but not overwhelming and the dark chocolate add the richness into this dessert without adding too much sweetness into it. I really like this "banana pizza", even if you dislike banana, you should try this =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)