Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

-Kihana- restaurant @Plaza Indonesia


I went to Kihana at Plaza Indonesia for my lunch yesterday. I love this restaurant's salmon dish. So, when I got there I already know what to order. I ordered "salmon mentaiyaki" and "miso soup". The food came out like 10 minutes after I ordered it.

The salmon tasted great! The skin is crispy, the sauce is perfect in taste, the salmon cooked to perfection, there's no fishy smell from the dish at all. I love it! And, people said salmon is good for your diet, too =P.

The miso soup has lots of seaweed in it, they also add some daikon (Japanese radish) in it, and of course tofu. The taste is not special but I was satisfied =)

The owner of -Kihana- is actually the same as the owner of -Kiyadon- restaurant. -Kihana- is the more expensive version of -Kiyadon-, so to speak. Most of the menu are the same. But, in -Kiyadon-, they don't have this "salmon mentaiyaki", they only have the teriyaki one. I don't know if I can order it out of the menu, I might try later on.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that salmon dish looks different...in a good way...seriously... Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)