Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

sweets from Bali, Indonesia


My brother just got back from Bali and he bought us this "pia Legong". I never heard of this brand before but he said it's really popular. You have to pre-order it 2 weeks before to get this pia. He got lucky, a customer canceled this box, so he can bought it.

One box contains 10 "pia" There's 3 flavor you can choose according to this box, there are chocolate, cheese and mung beans. Usually I prefer the mung beans flavor for "pia". So, I was pessimistic when I saw he bought the cheese one.

But, boyyyy, I was so surprised when I took my first bite at this cheese "pia". The cheese is sweet, I'm guessing they mix it with milk and sugar, and also very crunchy! Every bite you take they just crunch in your mouth. It's also very fulfilling for the stomach because it's kinda big for a "pia" size and the filling, as you can see, is really full.

Thumbs up for this "pia Legong"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)