Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

-Hock Seng- noodle @Jl. Orpa, Jakarta


I ate noodle for my lunch today. The restaurant called -Hock Seng- located at Jl. Orpa, in the area of B-29 soap factory. I never tried this noodle before but my parent's friend said that it's really good.

When I first look at the noodle, the first thing come to mind is "wow, got a lot of things in this noodle dish". Yep, you got, pork chunks, shrimp, crab meat, fish ball, oyster, kidney, and egg. They used thick noodle so I like the chewy texture on it. This is gonna be one of my favorite noodle restaurant from now on =D

2 comments:

  1. This is hokkien mie ala medan.. u can find a shop with the exact same name in Medan. The one in Medan was there ages ago.. maybe around 20 years? Well I'm almost 30 and i had this noodles since i was in kindergarten.. Most chinese in Medan would know Hock Seng hokkien mie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)