Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Rawon" @Pandan Village, Plaza Indonesia Mall, Jakarta


I went to Plaza Indonesia mall today for my lunch. I decided to give -Pandan Village- restaurant a try. It's located next to Domicile hair salon and across Erha 21 skin centre. I thought the food gonna be like Malaysian food, but it turned out to be Indonesian food. I was kind of disappointed because I was planning to eat some Malay food haha...

I ordered "rawon" and I was surprised. This is good! The taste of the soup is really superb. The meat though, could have been better. It's kind of chewy but it's still OK. When it first came out, they gave a side of chili and short-stalk bean sprouts. So, I put all the bean sprouts in and put half of the chili to test the spiciness. And, it turned out great!

Gonna be back for other food they offer. Especially the desserts, the pictures are really appetizing for me haha but since I was going to a fitness centre after lunch, so I thought I'll leave the dessert some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)