Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

strawberry shortcake @Bonjour, Grand Indo mall, Jakarta


This is the cake that we bought for my friend's birthday last night. This -Bonjour- cakeshop located in Ranch Market area of Grand Indonesia mall.

This "strawberry shortcake" is too sweet for me. The cake is really soft though, so I like it. The cream is not like a regular cream, too. It's kind of sweet and smells nice. And, the strawberries... Gotta love them strawberries hehe, it's kind of sour but has lots of water in it. So, if you eat the strawberries with the cake at the same time, you got a great combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)