Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Daidomon @Kyoei Prince, Sudirman, Jakarta


We went for -Daidomon- for dinner tonight. Using HSBC, got 50% discount on food, no minimum/maximum!! (only until the end of August 2010, so better be quick) I usually went to this restaurant every year for my birthday, but dunno when I stopped going there. It used to be near Bunderan HI, Thamrin. But they moved to Wisma Kyoei Prince, Sudirman.

We ordered 1 beef premium set, 1 seafood premium set, 1 ebi tempura and 1 rib eye portion. The service is OK but kind of slow. But, the food came out the same as I remembered it.

The sets came with steamed rice, salad, soup and the meats on big plate. The tempura finished so quickly that I forgot to take a picture of it, sorryyyy =p. The tempura is so gooddddd, it's just too bad the sauce is so-so. The sauce for the yakiniku is superb though, especially when I add some sliced green peppers on it! Bottom line is "I'm really satisfied"!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahha no matter what... its all about food ... Yay...Those Marbled Meat Looks so Wonderful my dear.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :p it's yummy! too bad someone is not allowed to eat beef anymore...

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)