Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

-Pesto Autentico- @UOB plaza (ANZ square) UG floor, Jakarta


Yesterday I went with my girls to try out this recently opened restaurant named -Pesto Autentico-. I read the review before I came, and they all say nice things about this restaurant.

First, I ordered a mocktail drink that contains strawberry, orange, strawberry juice and yogurt. I don't think of anything special of this drink, actually. The strawberry is there, the orange is there, it's good but nothing special. I might wanna try the sangria next time. =)


After looking at the menu for a long long time (they have a lot of varieties of appetizer, pizza, pasta, main course, and dessert, so I got a lil overwhelmed to decide which one I want hahaha), I decide to order the recommended fettuccine. It has squid and prawn (one big prawn and lots of small prawns) and it's using cream sauce. I asked them to cook it al-dente, just the way I like it hehe and it came out perfect.

The food came out really fast! The size is big enough to make me say "I'm really really full". The cream is not too overwhelming so you didn't get that bloated feeling after eating it. The squid and squid are nicely cooked so the texture is real good. The texture of the pasta is just the way I ordered it (al-dente), so it's still a little bit hard but not hard to chew. One thing I noticed is the saltiness, I think it's a little bit too salty, but since I like salty, I didn't complain much hahaha.


I didn't order any dessert since like I said, I kinda scream "I'm really really full" after the meal hehe. So, I might come back later to try something more light so I can try the desserts and that sangria drink =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)