Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"bubur ketan hitam" @Muara Karang, Jakarta


"Ketan hitam" translate to "black glutinous rice" and "bubur" translate to "congee or porridge" so "bubur ketan hitam" is basically a porridge out of black glutinous rice. This porridge is usually eaten as a dessert because it taste sweet.

The black glutinous rice is cook in low heat with pandan leaf in the water to give fragrance into the dessert. And, when it's thicken and soft, add the palm sugar. Then, we eat it with coconut milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)