Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, August 23, 2010

-Gandy- Steak & Bakery @Hayam Wuruk, Jakarta


In my opinion, -Gandy- steakhouse @Hayam Wuruk is the best steak restaurant in Jakarta.

I went there today for lunch and ordered "AUS tenderloin steak with extra mushrooms". You got free complimentary of bread for a starter and then a side of french fries and vegetables (broccoli, corn and carrot) when the steak comes out.

The bread came out still hot for me, so it's really soft and puffy with just a little bit of sweetness of the bread itself. Yummmm! The steak is so tender and juicy, the taste is salty and peppery spiced. The portion is fulfilling, too, especially with the extra mushrooms =). Double Yummie!

For RBS/ANZ credit card holder, get 10% discount or Mega credit card holder, get 15% discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)