Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

-Mr. Curry- @Grand Indo mall, Jakarta



I went to -Mr. Curry- at Grand Indonesia mall, Jakarta for dinner last night. It's my friend's birthday party. =)

I ordered "salmon cheese curry rice" and "mango lassi". The salmon and cheese are covered with bread flour and deep fried to the crisp then put beside the Japanese white rice that's cooked to the perfectness and then of course the curry sauce (I ordered original sauce very spicy). Yummie on my tummie it is =p

And then the "mango lassi"!! It's a mango smoothie added with yogurt. Well, it's not the best I tried so far, but I don't think I know any other place that serve "mango lassi" in Jakarta. The yogurt is just not sour enough for me. So, it's OK to satisfy my craving from time to time, since the other one I tasted before is in Beijing, China haha kinda far just for a craving :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)