Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sweet Martabak @Muara Karang, Jakarta


My family bought this "sweet martabak" yesterday night for today's breakfast. The stall located @Muara Karang across Eaton restaurant more or less. The stall named -Sinar Bulan- which translate to Moon Light.

We ordered it plain (usually people order it with toppings like cheese, chocolate and/or peanuts on it) because we want to spread some "durian" on it. It was my mom's idea to buy some durian fruit and put it on the plain martabak hehehe. Of course, there are some "martabak" stall that sells "durian flavor martabak" but this one stall don't have it. My family love their martabak though, the texture is really soft and even without anything on it, it's already so delicious!!!



Then, we also bought this "tipker". It's actually a short name for "tipis kering" which translate to thin and dry. Because it's actually a sweet martabak just like the one up there, but then they cut the rising dough and leave only the bottom part and bake it til crispy! The topping is sugar, peanuts, chocolate and sesame seeds. Yummy!

1 comment:

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)