Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Friday, August 27, 2010

-Carls Jr.- @Grand Indonesia mall


I went to GI on my way to Medistra hospital today. Because the time is short, so I figured take away burger should be quick. I never tried -Carls Jr.- that opened @Grand Indonesia mall a month ago, so I want to try it.

When I look at it the first time, it's huge! Well, for me at least, it's just too big haha. And, I still have french fries that goes with the package. I bought the "Swiss cheese and mushroom burger". It taste delicious! Not too salty, the meat is moist, the mushroom is savory and has a bit of crunchy texture on it, the cheese melting in your mouth. It's really good!

French fries is also not bad, I would like a bit more crunch into it, but for the thick cut size, the crunchiness it has is already good enough. I still think McDonald's french fries better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)