Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Thursday, August 19, 2010


My mom went to -Petak Sembilan- market again early this morning. She bought "nasi kuning" which translates to "yellow rice" with all the side dishes.

In these pictures you can see the "yellow rice" with sliced fried eggs, "perkedel" or "potato cake", "spicy potatoes and green beans", "sunny side up fried egg" and hidden under those eggs there's "beef rendang", and also the chili and fried shrimp.

I put little portion from all of these side dishes, and of course I came up with a pretty big size of lunch hehehe but I'm loving every bite of it. If you like spicy, you have to use lots of this chili, it's really goodddddd.

Other than those things I stated above, there are more to choose at the stall. For example, "beef empal", "tempeh", all kind of fried foods, etc. You just gotta be there to choose what appeals the best for you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)