Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Yuriko Asaki restaurant @Beijing

This is a picture I had when I was in Beijing last year. It's a small Japanese restaurant, only 6 tables and then 2 private tables inside some rooms. This restaurant is located near Solana mall area. The interior of this restaurant is designed with old Japanese aura. When you step into this restaurant, it's just doesn't feel like you are in Beijing anymore. They also have 2 bookshelves that has lots of Japanese comic books. So, you can read comic books and before you know it, here comes the food!!




This is spinach with bacon. Everything with bacon is delicious. The fragrance of it makes u produce lots of saliva on your mouth, isn't it? And, when you take a bit of this dish, you just can't seem to get enough. I don't really like vegetable, but when it comes to vegetable cooked with bacon, I'm game! Maybe if you have difficulty of having your children to eat vegetables, this might work :p



My favorite dish from this restaurant is thisssss! It's just ordinary french fries... but what makes it special for me is they seasoned it with salty fish roe. It's just superb! The fries are crispy on the outside but moist in the inside, and the fish roe add extra crunch and taste. Love it! I wouldn't mind going back to Beijing just to eat this fries hahaha...




Chicken Karage enter the table! The crispiness of this chicken is perfect. And, I thought this crispiness would make the chicken a bit dry in the inside, but nope, it's really moist. But, the taste just doesn't really hit me. It wasn't well-seasoned in my opinion. It's just too bland for my taste.

1 comment:

  1. Girl...you got me swallowing my saliva with this one...good post :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)