Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

"Pastel"


Yesterday my father bought a box of "pastel" from a guy that we usually bought "bacang" from. Remember, I talked about a guy that sells good "bacang" on this post http://yummieonmytummie.blogspot.com/2010/08/cake-n-food-from-market-petak-sembilan.html . Well, this is another food that he sells.

The filling contains beef, potato, egg, carrot and rice vermicelli. The seasonings is just right, not too salty and has a bit of sweetness in it. The crispiness!!! The skin is not too thin so it doesn't crumble when you bite, but it's really crispy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)