Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, August 23, 2010

"Kerang Darah" @Pancoran, Jakarta


You may call it cockle or clam or anadara granosa but in Indo we call it "kerang darah" which translate to "blood clam" because the clam produces hemoglobin. People said that's why it's a good way to cure your anemia.

This stall located @Pancoran (Kota area) sell other food like "rujak shanghai", "rujak juhi", "kepiting/crab", etc but the one I love the most is this "kerang darah". It's boiled and slightly salted. You dipped it into the sauce which taste kind of sour and spicy. So you got sour, spicy and salty in the same time. Yummie! My father love the "rujak shanghai" sold here, so if you like it too, you should try it here.

If you like "kerang darah" but prefer it deep fried instead of boiled, try the seafood restaurant -Makassar- @Tanjung Duren, Jakarta. It's really nice =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)