Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, March 7, 2011

369 tripe noodle and shanghai dimsum

369 is a Shanghai style restaurant (I ate this one at Mangga Besar area, but they also have other place like Pluit Village) and they sells great noodle in my opinion. They have 3 varieties of noodles if I remember it correctly. One is the regular noodle, and then there's the egg noodle, then the other is veggie noodle.

I tried the veggie noodle and the color is green. I like the texture of it because it's kind of springy , not too soft. For this one I ordered veg noodle with tripe. It's too bad they don't use the kind of tripe that I like. They do have a separate dish that use that tripe, I think it's called "babat jarit rebus", I'm not sure how to say it in English.

And, I also ordered the dim sum platter. It has varieties of Shanghai type dim sum. It doesn't have enough flavor for me, but the texture is alright.


They are famous for their medicinal chicken soup. Many people goes into this restaurant and order that, but since I don't like it, I don't have the pic. If you're into that kind of food, please try it out, my mom said theirs are nice. But, I just can't picture myself eating it. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)