Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

elephant's egg or telor gajah @ny. lily


I know it sounds weird, since elephant doesn't lay eggs. Or are they? hahahahahhaa. Well, this is a cake, it's empty inside only the skin inside has brown sugar sticking onto it. If you want to try one of these, I suggest buying them at Ny. Lily. You can usually find their stalls at malls like around food hall @PI or @GI or some other place. Other than this place, usually the elephant eggs are not good.


The brown sugar not really that sweet and the skin is a little crunchy. You should try this if you are into sweet snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)