Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Durian Ice / Es Duren @Eat&Eat Foodcourt, Kelapa Gading mall


The durian ice here is really rich in taste. Because they served the durian ice with durian sauce. So, it's like double durian! They are really really nice, but the problem is I just ate 1 bowl of noodle before this, so I can't finish it all! I thought really hard before I decided to stop eating because I'm already at my limit. If I know there's a good durian ice like this, I would just eat this durian ice and skip my lunch altogether haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)