Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Royal Dragon @Thailand



I went to Thailand on Chinese new year with my mom. We went to this really huge restaurant called Royal Dragon. It has a small show on dinner time, like a servant sliding through the water (with the help of rope of course) with a fiery plate (yes, they are on fire) and then traditional dance show also. It has outdoor and indoor area, we sit on the outdoor area.Some of the servant here wears roller blade to get your food from kitchen to the table, probably because it's a really big restaurant, but it's quite entertaining to see them bring a lot of food on roller blade without tumbling down... hahaha


This is the shrimp cake for appetizer. Really good! I tried this on other restaurant in Thai, and this is the best so far. It's really crunchy, and the shrimp is really fresh and springy, in a good way.


Then I ordered the chicken in pandan leaves. It tasted different with the one I tried in Indo, the seasoning really suits my tastebud. The only problem I have with this dish, is not that hot anymore when served on my table. Other than that, thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)