Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Siam Paragon mall supermarket & Central World supermarket @ Thailand

I went to supermarket at the Siam Paragon mall. And they sell this cotton candy in little balls form. Really cute. It has different colors like purple, blue, white, pink, green and yellow. I think it's grape, blueberry, vanilla, regular cotton candy, melon, and mango. I took a picture of the purple one. Cute!

I also bought this at the supermarket foodcourt. It's pork skin made into crackers. Really good! Really crunchy...


At the top floor of Central World mall, there's a Japanese supermarket and has foodcourt outside of the supermarket. They sell nice food and snacks!

This is a custard filled bun. At first, I thought how good could it be. Apparently, REALLY GOOD! I just keep eating it and finish it in one go. Really nice, one is chocolate feeling another is vanilla. They also have other flavors like mocha.


And then I bought this shrimp crackers at the supermarket. Really crunchy and you can taste the shrimp flavor really nice.


I went back to the foodcourt outside the supermarket and bought a dorayaki filled with custard, I expect more out of it. But, it's still good.

1 comment:

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)