Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Texas fried chicken @TA


I tried Texas fried chicken for the first time couple weeks ago for my lunch. My work mate said Texas fried chicken has the best fried chicken out of all fast food joint. So, I tried it.

The skin is really crunchy! But not as seasoned as KFC or McD. And, it's less oily than the other fast food joints.Below the crunchiness, the skin also really thin, unlike KFC and McD that have really yucky thick skin below the crunchiness.

The french fries is also nice. I'd still prefer McD's french fries though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)