Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Chatterbox @Seibu GI

I went to Chatterbox with my mom because she hasn't been there in a long time. We used to like the food at Chatterbox a lot, especially the char kway teow.

That day, for appetizer I ordered fried calamari. The fried calamari is decent. The crispiness is really good but the taste has nothing special on it. One of the nicest crispy calamari =)


The char kway teow is a bust! It's so different from the old days. The taste is kind of weird, I just can't describe it. The beef is really tender, though. So, not a recommendation from me, but if you still wanna try it, the beef can be a positive side of the dish


 My mom ordered the chicken and mushroom noodle. I didn't try the noodle, but the wonton that came with it is alright. The meat is full and has its chewiness I like. But, my mom finished her food, so it's probably good. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)