Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Toro Ribs @GI


I ordered half slab of ribs and it came with french fries & corn. It looks really delicious right? Well, it is delicious alright =) At least in Indonesia. I had better in USA, but this one is also good =)

I used my hand and just rip the ribs one by one easily. The meat is tender and moist and seasoned well. But, sometime I can still smell the porky, but not too much.

The french fries is not crunchy enough for me, the seasoning is good though. The corn is sweet but they only put a small toothpick on both side of the long cob, so it's kind of hard to make it balanced.

2 comments:

  1. how about the price ?
    tks

    ReplyDelete
  2. price yah... i forgot sih, but this one i bought the import one because the local is not available at that time.

    If I'm not wrong, the import half slab cost me around 100k-150k.
    The local one is much cheaper, but I haven't try it yet til now.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)