Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

fried chicken @asean , pejagalan area


I usually go to this "asean" restaurant for fried chicken. It's located near Pejagalan area.

Below all that, if you can see on the bottom left corner is the chicken. It's already seasoned and fried. On top of it, is young egg (telor muda) and "cendil" (im not sure how to say it in english, but it's one of the inside of the chicken, closed to their heart).Also on top right corner, you can spot chicken liver. There should be fried chicken intestines, too, but I think it's covered in the goodness there.

They're all seasoned really well and you can  tell them if you want yours fried to the crunch or just half , it's up to your own preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)