Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pancious @TA


I went to Pancious @ Taman Anggrek Mall for lunch a week ago. I always took a loooooong time to pick something from a menu, especially if they have pictures. Because as you know, all of the pictures looks so yummie! So, I just drooled over them for a loooonnnnggg time (slurp~).

So, after a drooling moment, I decided to choose "full breakfast - single pancake". It consists of a single pancake, sausage, ham topped with grilled pineapple and omelet. Since it's called full breakfast, I actually wants it to be more of varieties haha but I'll take what I get =)

First, I spread the butter all over the pancake and then I left them and moving on to the sausage first. I cut them into small bites and tasted them. Really nice. The taste is a lil salty and it's really moist. Then I took a bite of the omelet, yummy! I think they used milk in it so it's kind of soaky good =P. The ham is alright, but I don't like the pineapple. I like my fruits cold hehe. After all that are finished, I came back to my pancake.

I ordered pancake instead of waffle (you can choose waffle or pancake, and if you double it you can mix 1 pancake 1 waffle by the way) because I think their pancake is better in taste and texture. I pour a lil of maple syrup and start eating the fluffy pancake. So, I got the saltiness and the dessert in one plate, YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)