Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

sugar apple / custard / srikaya @my house


At my house, we have a tree of sugar apple or we usually called it srikaya. The fruit is different from the usual one tho. It's usually has green skin, but ours have sort of pink/reddish skin. After you peeled the skin, the inside also has white and pinkish meat in it.

Although it's not big like the one sold in fruit market, but it's really watery. It has a distinguish fragrance, too. It's kind of flowery scent into it. I love it =)

This fruit is really good for skin because it's high on antioxidant and vit c. Also good for heart, hair, eyes and digestion. Great taste, great benefit! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)