Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Katsura Japanese resto @PS

The best Japanese resto in Jakarta for me is this one: Katsura at Plaza Senayan. But, of course it will cost you to eat good stuff. =)


The chawan mushi is really nice. Has a lot of fillings inside, shrimp, chicken, mushroom, etc. The texture is really soft and the taste is really nice =)


I ordered the set menu. It consists of shrimp tempura, grilled beef, miso soup, rice and lots of appetizers in small bowls (you can see the appetizers in more close up on the next pics). The grilled beef is really yummy, taste really nice. It's also accompanied with grilled mushroom that has the same seasoning. The shrimp tempura also really crunchy but moist inside.


I'm not really sure whats inside each bowls, but I know they are all good. Some of them I know is tamago, small unagi sushi (so cute), fish, cold mushroom, chicken, sliced octopus, and other are veggies i think.

And, last, I ordered dessert. Green tea roll cake with red beans & strawberry and vanilla ice cream. Yummy! The roll cake is really good in texture and not too sweet. I can really taste the green tea. Nyam...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)