Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

99 Ranch Market @GI

I went to 99 Ranch Market @ GI last Sunday with my friends. I was gonna order a steak, but then my friend said their sandwiches are great. So, I ordered one of the sandwich instead. It's called "madame croque". It's basically a pork ham in a toast, covered with melty cheese then topped with egg. It looks so good! (I think the egg has the most factoring in the yummie looks haha). I ordered mine before 4 of my friends arrive, and 2 guys immediately interested in my dish and ordered this dish also =)


Like I said it was too big for me, so I end up eating 3/4 of it and my friend finished the leftover since she doesn't really like her mac n cheese haha. It's a good sandwich and would be a nice choice if you happened to be at this restaurant, but it's not a must have dish also. They have the beef ham version without egg called "monsieur croque" btw if you prefer that.

What I like more than the sandwich is the side dish I ordered. It's "broccoli garlic". Yummy! The brocolli still has its crunchiness but not hard to bite and the taste is really nice. One of my friend also ordered this side dish after she tasted mine =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)