Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Manna @Siam Paragon mall, Thailand

Me and my mom went to Siam Paragon for lunch and decided to eat @Manna (it's my Thai friend recommendation). The restaurant is really cozy, especially the outdoor is really nice.

I ordered shrimp cake like the one I ate at Royal Dragon. It's good but not as good as the Royal Dragon's one. Something is just not as good as that one.


Then I ordered wonton appetizer. I didn't read what's in it, when I eat it, it turns out to be melted cheese. I quite like it, but my mom don't like it. Hahaha


The third appetizer would be pork meat balls in thai sauce. It's kind of salty and sour, it's so-so for me.But, my mom seems to like this one.


I chose tom yam for the soup. It's really nice! The spiciness and the sourness blends really great. And the ingredients are really fresh. Fish and shrimp also mushroom. The soup is savoury and rich in flavor. It also have kway teow in it.


I certainly will go back to this restaurant when I return to Bangkok =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)