Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, March 7, 2011

Toranomon @ GI


I want to order the set menu, but they have something like tongue that I don't like and when I asked if I can switch with other meat, they said cannot =( so I ordered ala carte for the meats and I also ordered intestine =P.

The meat I ordered one not marinated yet, the other has. They are both equal in texture, really good! But of course the one marinated has more flavor infused in them. I also like the intestine =)


For the soup, I tried the beef with turnip soup. The turnip is really soft but not crushed. So, you can bite into it easily. The taste is kind of bland but I don't think this kind of soup fit with strong taste anyway. So overall, I like this soup =). The beef meat is also very tender and nice. If you bring your parents to this restaurant and they're into this kind of food, you should order this soup =)

A lil warning tho, this restaurant is not cheap =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)