Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pempek @ Ternate, Roxy VS @Muardi, Grogol


Pempek is made out of fish mainly. Some of them has egg filling, papaya filling, etc.


Above is the one from Jalan Ternate Roxy. The small pempek cost 3,000 each and the big one cost 12,000 each. I like the small ones more. But, they never fry it til the outside is crunchy =(


This one is from Muardi, Grogol. The small one here is 3,000 and I think the big one either 10,000 or 12,000. But the portion of the big one is much bigger than the Ternate one.

Overall for taste I think they are almost the same. I never ate pempek with the sauce, so I'm not sure about the sauce. I always eat mine dry like this and use chili and dried shrimp powder. The one at Grogol is so much generous on the dried shrimp.

So, for me, I vote for pempek @Muardi, Grogol =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)