Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Monday, March 7, 2011

steak & fries @canteen Plaza Indo (+red wine)


Canteen @ PI served nice steak. It's accompanied with a really nice fries! The fries is seasoned well and really crunchy. I usually ordered the combo menu, I think its 129k++ , got steak with fries and then a glass of red wine.

The steak is a sirloin, so like u see on top is that huge fat, i'm not complaining tho, since imo that's the fat that makes the meat taste more succulent in the cooking process. Of course, I don't eat the fat, else I would be hitting the gym all day and night after that meal hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)