Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Leko @Gajah Mada


If I'm craving for meat and also spiciness, I went to Leko. It has a great "iga penyet-extra spicy". It's fried ribs and below the ribs, they have the extra spicy chili paste. If you don't like it too spicy, you can ask for just spicy, or least spicy as possible. This time, I ordered the "Iga & otot penyet - extra spicy", there's and addition of fried tendon next to the ribs. I love it.

But for me, the best Leko is still the one at PIK area. Some people preferred Tekko instead of Leko, but I always go to Leko because the chili paste is really spicy at Leko, but they lack of varieties in the menu.  If you prefer non-spicy and like sweet, try their grilled ribs instead, it's really good also and not spicy at all.

Tekko is only different in the taste of the chili paste and Tekko have more varieties in the menu. Their fried mushroom is nice, but don't try their fried squid, too hard to bite haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)