Yum Yum

Food is basic needs of our life and let's just say I'm a needy one on this category. I love good food! In this blog, I'd post pic of foods I dine in restaurants and tell what I think about them. I might also cook/bake sometime =)

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Burger King @Illigals, Hayam Wuruk

For lunch, I went to Illigals, Hayam Wuruk and chose Burger King over Dominos because only 2 of us eating. I just don't think it's fair to my stomach to eat half a pizza =P. By the way, this is the first time I eat Burger King! Back when I still in USA, I always want to try the croissant bun, but always ended up going to McD hahaha.

This time I ordered the fish burger. It took quite a long time for them to cook it for me (it's supposed to be fast food, hmff!!!). The fish came out crunchy, though, so I'm not complaining. But, it's kind of oily, if compared to McD.

I like the taste but since I'm not a crazy fan of a burger dish, I don't think it goes to my must have food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy and leave a comment :)